Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Me in 100 words (more or less)
To start out I'm a dreamer. I have great ambitions, but too few resources to realize them. I lived in Georgia for eleven years before moving to Utah. My greatest goal in life is to be an animator for Walt Disney Animation Studios. I taught myself how to draw and animate, and have started my own multimedia business. I've got a card game and a few video game ideas. I am also writing a fiction novel. I'm a freshman at BYU currently, and enjoy partying with my friends (but not doing homework). I'm eighteen and hope to leave on a mission over the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Ian! First, I feel bad we haven't really had a chance to talk in person and so our first interaction will be over cyberspace (lame),but you seem like a full blown winner :) I am excited to get to know you better!!
ReplyDeleteSomething I have to admit... I don't know what Betrome is. I looked it up on google and it is some sort of company? It isn't your company is it? Please give me the details. I am interested to know.
Also. I really can't believe how well accomplished you are as a freshman! I am a freshman too, so you'd think I could have had the same amount of time to do the same amount of things. No sir. You are definitely an inspiration.
Your Friend and Fellow Blogger, Jess
p.s. Where in utah did you live?
I never knew there was a company by the name of Betrome. I came up with the name Betrome for the last name of the main character in my book, so that's where it comes from. I lived in Kaysville, what about you?
DeleteAhh the world is making sense. "Blogging Betrome"... I like it :)
DeleteI grew up in American Fork.
and please indulge us with the premise of this book you are writing? super sweet.
so you are from my rival high school...good thing I'm in college now.
DeleteI'll be sure to post a chapter or two sometime in the future, I just don't know when ;)
Also. If you guys are having troubles find where mine is, it is under the section tab "a student".
ReplyDeleteSo, you are artsy. I wish I could draw. What is your novel about...if you dare to tell me.
ReplyDeleteAlso, with my blog, make sure that the gecko has an h at the end. I know that may be a little confusing.