Thursday, January 19, 2012

#3 Anything me (so It's a plot)

Hmm, I'm not quite sure what to blog about. I mean, I'm still revising my book, and nothing really interesting has happened lately. I know, I'll jot down a plot for a different book that I think would be interesting (this isn't the one I was talking about earlier).
Everyone is aware of mirrors, but what people don't know is that they are portals to an alternate dimension. The problem is that the reflections we see in mirrors bar our way from entering said dimension. Although, it is possible to get past our reflections, but only if one requirement is fulfilled: your reflection must be slower than you are. This story follows the account of Isaac Colt, who manages to enter this dimension, and uncovers a mystery that could change the balance of both dimensions forever. So, think this sounds like a fun plot to try?

2 comments:

  1. Definitely! I know I'd read it! I would need a little more info about the mystery, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes totally! Me and my dad actually sat up one night a couple years ago developing a plot about reflections too! It really is a fun dimension to wrap your mind around :)

    Also, my dad and I came up with a plot for a film actually... I would love to hear your opinion about it! Maybe some help filling in the plot holes? It's kind of in depth though...so maybe not over blog. haha. soon though. soon.

    ReplyDelete