Saturday, February 4, 2012

#4 The Menace of Majesty response

It's kind of ironic that I had the experience of falling down a mountain only a few days before being assigned to write a personal narrative. Even though the timing was perfect I would have preferred not experiencing it : / Writing about it was fun though. Describing the scenery and my thoughts and attitude really made it a personal piece. I liked how it turned out for the most part, but I wish I had more time to fine tune it. One more thing: I'd recommend that everyone go on the hike. It's fun and safe (more or less) as long as you stay as a group. That reminds me, when I was on the mountain i remembered about the "buddy system" that had always been pounded into my head by my scout leaders. Now I know why it's so important. The fact of the matter is:

stupid/crazy decisions = great stories

1 comment:

  1. So I have the misfortune of not reading your paper... what do you mean exactly by falling off a mountain?

    ReplyDelete